Write an application to the principal of a school in answer to their advertisement for an English Teacher. Give details of your education and experience.

           Your cousin is missing from home. Write a letter to the Superintendent of Police of your locality, requesting him to trace your cousin. Give all relevant details that may help the  police department.



1/382,
Gomti Nagar,
Lucknow

12th November, 20xx

The Principal
Boys High School
Gwalior

Dear Sir,

Subject:- Application for English Teacher

     In response to your advertisement in 'The Hindustan Times' dated 10th November 2000, I would like to submit my application for the post of an English Teacher, in your prestigious school. I would request you to kindly consider my application for the same. 
     I am presently teaching English in XYZ School, Lucknow. I have a cumulative experience of three years in teaching English, Geography and other subjects, from class Vi to class X.. I have done M.A. in English, followed by B.Ed, from Lucknow University. This was after completing my schooling from St Thomas School.
     Besides being the subject teacher, my responsibilities include editing the school magazine, organising extracurricular activities like debates, dramatics, quiz shows and excursions of the students. The result of the last academic year was excellent, with most of my students securing A grade in English. I am twenty five years of age and have a good health. My present employer would also have no objection to my taking up the new assignment, for better future prospects. 
     I am confident of coming up to your expectations, and am enclosing my Curriculum Vitae for your kind perusal. Given an opportunity, it will be my sincere endeavour to prove my worth, by putting my heart and soul to a profession I am deeply committed to. 
     Awaiting a favourable reply.

Yours Truly,
(Your Name)

2 Comments

Comment 💬 us so that we could know about your experience in our website and bring better quality content for you.

Post a Comment

Comment 💬 us so that we could know about your experience in our website and bring better quality content for you.

Previous Post Next Post