Your uncle who lives abroad had send you a gift for your birthday. Write a letter thanking him for the gift and your reasons why you like the gift. | Informal Letter |

 Informal Letter

Write a letter to your uncle thanking for the birthday gift he sent to you.


19/267, Vijay Nagar,
Gomti Nagar,
Lucknow.

8th February, 20XX

Dear Uncle,
Hope you would be healthy and happy. I am also good here. Yesterday I received a gift as well as a letter from you. Thanks a lot for your wonderful gift and your nice wishes. It was very thoughtful of you to have remembered my birthday. We were missing you in that day.
             In the evening, we had organisers a small party at home, where some of my friends and relatives and had come over. Besides the usual cake cutting, we played and enjoyed ourselves various games. Papa gifted me a new sports cycle, which I had set my heart on for quite some time. However, the beautiful watch you sent me was really awesome. I had long wished to change my watch which has become old. Your present was in answer to my prayer. It's stopwatch feature shall help me prepare for studies and other activities. 
               Thanks again for your thoughtful present, which shall always remind me of you. Please give my love to Tanya and regards to Aunty.

Yours lovingly, 

Rohit
__________________________________

Written with ♥️



Post a Comment

Comment 💬 us so that we could know about your experience in our website and bring better quality content for you.

Previous Post Next Post