Your immediate neighbour has a habit of playing the music system loudly at night, which disturbs you specially during the examination days. Write to him of your complaint suggesting steps that he could take to solve this problem.

C-25, 
Nehru Nagar,
Lucknow

7th April, 2021

Dear Mr Gupta,
I would like to draw your kind attention to a problem, which has been disturbing me for quite some time. I had initially thought that it could be some occasion for celebration, but its persistence has caused me tremendous annoyance. This is with reference to your habit of playing the music system loudly at night. The blaring music late at night causes discomfort to me and the people around.

Since we are living in very close proximity, the high-pitched music at night is everuciating. I am also a great fan of music, and love to spend my leisurely hours hearing it. However, loud music late at night causes uneasiness for it disturbs sleep and adversely fects one's health. Because of this I was not able to concentrate on my studies, which got affected adversely. This habit of yours has become a nuisance for the others in the neighbourhood, who are equally aggrieved.

I have no intention of coming in the way of your love for music, but would request you, to kindly keep the volume of the sound system low. This will help me to concentrate on my studies. The late night parties can be held indoors, so that other people are not disturbed. I would indeed be grateful if you could take note of my suggestion, and take appropriate steps, to resolve this problem at the earliest.

Your sincerely,
(Your Name)
___________________

We upload various English Essays, Letters, Applications, Notices, E-Mails and Short Stories to help you out from your queries.
If you think this letter was helpful for you, Comment and if you think about any mistake in our content, you could tell us in the Comments.
Thanks!

E-Storys


Post a Comment

Comment 💬 us so that we could know about your experience in our website and bring better quality content for you.

Previous Post Next Post